Correction to info on SCCP

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2007

      Hi again ...

      I just discovered the powerpoint format of the SCCP has not yet been updated for the 2007 plan.  So, stick with the primary two page Rich Text Format for the time being.

      When the powerpoint form is updated, it will be announced via ScoutRadio.

      Thanks and 73, Frank KR1ZAN

    • Dave Long
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007

        Sorry that I have not gotten around to updating the SCCP.ppt file…

        Dave

        nd4su

      • Frank Krizan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007

          Hi Dave,

          When you do, please report to the group.  We appreciate your work.

          73, Frank KR1ZAN