KB1NH this weekend

  • barry whittemore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
      BSA Troop 135 ARC (KB1NH) will be on the air from Camp Carpenter in
      Manchester, NH this Saturday from about 1200Z till 2100Z for the Massabesic
      district Cub Scout Chuckwagon Derby.
      We will be around the common Scout Frequencies and will likely have 2 HF
      bands going as well as some local 2 meter activity.
      Camp Carpenter is home to the Lawrence Lee Scout Museum which holds a great
      deal of Scout memorabilia including a large collection of Max Silber Belt
      Buckles. Max was a contributer to the museum and frequent guest. We will be
      running 100 watt radios and a triband vert for 10-20 and a two band inverted
      Vee for 80-40. possible ops on the Warc bands but not likely as we have no
      antennas for those bands.
      Please listen for us and give us a call.
      a special photo QSL card will be available for a qsl and SASE. please send
      to WB1EDI per QRZ.com
      Thanks
      YIS and 73
      Barry WB1EDI

      $771/month*
    • barry whittemore
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
        BSA Troop 135 ARC (KB1NH) will be on the air from Camp Carpenter in
        >Manchester, NH this Saturday from about 1200Z till 2100Z for the Massabesic
        >district Cub Scout Chuckwagon Derby.
        >We will be around the common Scout Frequencies and will likely have 2 HF
        >bands going as well as some local 2 meter activity.
        >Camp Carpenter is home to the Lawrence Lee Scout Museum which holds a great
        >deal of Scout memorabilia including a large collection of Max Silber Belt
        >Buckles. Max was a contributer to the museum and frequent guest. We will be
        >running 100 watt radios and a triband vert for 10-20 and a two band
        >inverted
        >Vee for 80-40. possible ops on the Warc bands but not likely as we have no
        >antennas for those bands.
        >Please listen for us and give us a call.
        >a special photo QSL card will be available for a qsl and SASE. please send
        >to WB1EDI per QRZ.com
        >Thanks
        >YIS and 73
        >Barry WB1EDI

        Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
        year.
        http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143