RE: [ScoutRadio] Re: Signaling Merit Badge Requirements

  • J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 8, 2007

      Gary and Fred,

      Seems to me that we could have both the old and new requirements in a mix to obtain the desired results including some  basic climbing and rappelling, but of course we can leave out the HALO jumps!

      Many of our Troop’s Scout do these things out of curiosity anyway!

      We just need to keep them in line with Guide to Safe Scouting!

      YIS,

      Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

      201.314.6964