KB1NH on air April,14th

  • barry whittemore
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      KB1NH (the BSA Troop 135 ARC) will be on the air from 0800 to 1600 or so
      Local Eastern time from Camp Carpenter in Manchester, NH. This will be an
      "add on" event for the Cub Scout Chuckwagon Derby. I hope to have boys on
      when they can and will get them on the air as often as i can. QSL cards will
      be made up after the event as a special Photo card for all who desire one.
      Once it is made i will upload to QRZ.com. Please SASE for card. Operation
      will be with 100 watts into simple antennas. i only have 10-80 with no WARC
      band antennas at the present time.
      Camp Carpenter is a Cub Scout camp in Manchester and is the home of the
      world famous Lawrence Lee Scout Museum. It has the largest collection of Max
      Silber Belt buckles existing. (you know you have heard of Max.) Max was a
      great contributer to the Museum and a frequent guest as NH was his home turf
      for many years.
      at present the ops for the event will be.
      WB1EDI Thats Me.
      NE1F Thats my Wife, Mary(the YL)
      N1FSK Thats Rob
      I will not likely have any idea of other guest ops much before the event but
      hope to have others.
      Thanks and if you would like a Sked please let me know.
      i will have SSB and CW available but if you like cw please keep under 15wpm
      or so as i am not a fast CW op. i do love CW and will be running a Straight
      Key. Rob and Mary will not be doing any CW.

      YIS es 73
      Barry WB1EDI/KB1NH dit dit

      Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
      year.
      http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143