Wikipedia Article Needs Revision

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      This is a little off topic, but if you're an active Scouter, please
      review the following Wikipedia article:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Boy_Scouts_of_America_membership_con
      troversies

      and join in the discussion there if you think it's become a bit
      biased against Scouting. Anyone can actively modify a Wikipedia
      article and participate in the discussion about a page, so feel free
      to do so. You might want to have other Scouters you know offer their
      opinions there as well.

      I realize this is a bit off topic (it's only Scouting related, not
      radio) , but forgive me this one indulgence. If you want to discuss
      it further with me, let's do it off list. My e-mail is k2gw@....

      Thanks!

      YIS & 73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW