Boy Scout Campout and HF Radio 24 and 25 Banks Lake WA

  • Michael Carey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 8:03 AM
      Hi,

      Boy Scout Troops 485 and 438 along with Crew 438 will be camping out at
      Banks Lake March 24 and 25th. Banks Lake is located near Electric City,
      near Coulee Dam WA.

      We will have an HF station and will be using Buddipoles 20 and 40 meters
      we hope. The frequencies will 14.325 around in that area and 7.225. We
      will be running on battery power, as I will be bring 4 batteries.
      Approximate times are 1400 - 1700 and 1900 - ? Saturday and 0800 to 1000
      on Sunday.

      Please try us as we hopefully will peak interest in the next generation
      of Amateur Radio Operators.

      Michael Carey, KD7GHZ
      Scoutmaster Troop 485
      --
      Michael Carey
      ekimyerac@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23 8:19 AM
        Good deal, I'll try to catch you on Saturday evening. I'm "assuming:" the below times are pacific?

        73,
        Dave Adsit
        KG4BIR
        Stephens City, VA