Re: [ScoutRadio] Some thoughts on radioscouting potential

  • ClayMayrose@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 4, 2007
      Ray,

      What are the dates in AUG? I may just drive up and browse around as well.
      I live north and west of OKC.

      I understand the topsy-turvy stuff as I have had a similar situation with my
      wife.

      Clay WA6LBU

      In a message dated 3/4/07 12:57:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      kb0stn@... writes:
      Sorry for the very late reply, my wife was in the hospital with pneumonia
      for a week and
      everything got topsy-turvy... but I'm on the hamfest committee, and past
      President and VP
      of the club, and I think we can do just that. Technically the entrance fee
      is a donation anyway,
      and it's the ticket for winning the door prizes and the main prizes. But if
      the boys want to
      come in for free and browse around, I may just let'm. :-)

      _Ray_ KBØSTN

      http://www.aol.com