Re: [ScoutRadio] Some thoughts on radioscouting potential

  • Ray Brown
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sorry for the very late reply, my wife was in the hospital with pneumonia for a week and
      everything got topsy-turvy... but I'm on the hamfest committee, and past President and VP
      of the club, and I think we can do just that. Technically the entrance fee is a donation anyway,
      and it's the ticket for winning the door prizes and the main prizes. But if the boys want to
      come in for free and browse around, I may just let'm. :-)

                      _Ray_        KBØSTN

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 4, 2007
        Ray,

        What are the dates in AUG? I may just drive up and browse around as well.
        I live north and west of OKC.

        I understand the topsy-turvy stuff as I have had a similar situation with my
        wife.

        Clay WA6LBU

        http://www.aol.com