dream come true

  • yforce_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 7:47 AM
      Attention (dream come true)
      Hi all

      I would like to share my really accuses story. it start when I was 9
      years as cub scouts, there was a kid magazine here in Egypt and it is
      talk about scouts in cartoon and in that magazine the scouts having
      there own club for that moment my dream starting, to have my scout
      club only for scouting, the committee scouts, the workers is scouts,
      the sport trainer is scouts, every body in this club is scout, that
      was my staring dream. Again when I was 9 years old, then the time goes
      and I become Boy Scout. then senior scout, then explorer , then I
      start my leadership but I was always looking for the deferent and how
      to be the first one doing such new stuff , from that thinking , I was
      found of science then I thought the most important thing to discover
      is science in same time I do love scouting so much then I started
      mixing them together in my groups and I started my first scientific
      scout group in 1980 with few scouts doing scouting programs and fill
      it with science I found it so great to put in my programs. science in
      camps , trips , meeting and so on and from that moment the scouts go
      increase more and more till they become 600 scouts and guides in my
      groups and from that moment was thinking harder for my dream to locate
      all this number after we was part of youth club , I did a project to
      Housing Society asking them to give us land to help scouts to do there
      own activity and I was so happy when they agree and gave us good space
      around 8000 square meter in place call wadi hof in Cairo Egypt and
      from that moment we start building our scout club from our pockets
      and with the help of the scouts parents . and my dream finally come
      true , and im starting to complete it to make every thing inside made
      by scouts and now it is become our first scout club in Egypt belong to
      only my groups scientific scout groups , and the most nice thing in
      that we start to establish the first international scout museum in
      Egypt and we advertise that and we got lots of response from all over
      the world and some of the scouts like French scouts ,U.S.A scouts
      ,German scouts ,ask to come and share building that scout club with
      is , isn't it nice and great to share the world brotherhood in
      scouting with u in a fabulous place only for scouts and done by scouts
      , im very happy to share u my success story and to tell u that dreams
      can come true one day so dream and dream one day u will got ur dream true
      Ps.. if u like to share us planning to come and visit Egypt one day ur
      troop are welcome to be hosted in our first scout club in Egypt
      Tarek y aziz
    • Fred Stevens K2FRD
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 6:37 PM
        Tarek, thank you for a truly inspirational story. I share with you your pride and satisfaction of a Scouting job well done, especially with the knowledge that your contribution will last a lifetime for these Scouts and for the worldwide enhancement of Scouting.

        73 and Yours In Scouting,
        Fred

        At 3:47 PM +0000 1/3/07, yforce_2000 wrote:
        >Attention (dream come true)
        >Hi all
        >

        >I would like to share my really accuses story. it start when I was 9
        >years as cub scouts, there was a kid magazine here in Egypt and it is
        >talk about scouts in cartoon and in that magazine the scouts having
        >there own club for that moment my dream starting, to have my scout
        >club only for scouting, the committee scouts, the workers is scouts,
        >the sport trainer is scouts, every body in this club is scout, that
        >was my staring dream. Again when I was 9 years old, then the time goes
        >and I become Boy Scout. then senior scout, then explorer , then I
        >start my leadership but I was always looking for the deferent and how
        >to be the first one doing such new stuff , from that thinking , I was
        >found of science then I thought the most important thing to discover
        >is science in same time I do love scouting so much then I started
        >mixing them together in my groups and I started my first scientific
        >scout group in 1980 with few scouts doing scouting programs and fill
        >it with science I found it so great to put in my programs. science in
        >camps , trips , meeting and so on and from that moment the scouts go
        >increase more and more till they become 600 scouts and guides in my
        >groups and from that moment was thinking harder for my dream to locate
        >all this number after we was part of youth club , I did a project to
        >Housing Society asking them to give us land to help scouts to do there
        >own activity and I was so happy when they agree and gave us good space
        >around 8000 square meter in place call wadi hof in Cairo Egypt and
        >from that moment we start building our scout club from our pockets
        >and with the help of the scouts parents . and my dream finally come
        >true , and im starting to complete it to make every thing inside made
        >by scouts and now it is become our first scout club in Egypt belong to
        >only my groups scientific scout groups , and the most nice thing in
        >that we start to establish the first international scout museum in
        >Egypt and we advertise that and we got lots of response from all over
        >the world and some of the scouts like French scouts ,U.S.A scouts
        >,German scouts ,ask to come and share building that scout club with
        >is , isn't it nice and great to share the world brotherhood in
        >scouting with u in a fabulous place only for scouts and done by scouts
        >, im very happy to share u my success story and to tell u that dreams
        >can come true one day so dream and dream one day u will got ur dream true
        >Ps.. if u like to share us planning to come and visit Egypt one day ur
        >troop are welcome to be hosted in our first scout club in Egypt
        >Tarek y aziz

        Editor-Publisher
        "The only regularly published ham-Scouting newsletter in the world."
        http://ocarg.org
      • tarek aziz
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 4:27 AM
          Hi Fred
          thank u so much for your sweet email and i hope my story will help all the scouts all over the world to dream and find there goal from now , they will sure got it one day to reality .
          Tarek Aziz

> [...]

          >that we start to establish the first international scout museum in
          >Egypt and we advertise that and we got lots of response from all over
          >the world and some of the scouts like French scouts ,U.S.A scouts
          >,German scouts ,ask to come and share building that scout club with
          >is , isn't it nice and great to share the world brotherhood in
          >scouting with u in a fabulous place only for scouts and done by scouts
          >, im very happy to share u my success story and to tell u that dreams
          >can come true one day so dream and dream one day u will got ur dream true
          >Ps.. if u like to share us planning to come and visit Egypt one day ur
          >troop are welcome to be hosted in our first scout club in Egypt
          >Tarek y aziz

          Editor-Publisher
          "The only regularly published ham-Scouting newsletter in the world."

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.