CT8CNE Special event sation

  • Pedro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hello,
      During 2007 there will be a special event diplom on the 100 years of
      boy scouting set by the Corpo Nacional de Escutas radioscouting
      department.

      Just check CT8CNE on QRZ.COM and follow the link.

      If you contacted CT8CNE you already have 25 points.
      My station is worth 2 points (as I'm a boy scout myself)

      Need some more info? CT1FYW@...

      Best 73's and scout regards to all!

      de CT1FYW
      Pedro