ScoutRadio Files Area Clean-up

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      I was wondering if everyone who has contributed a file to the Scout
      Radio Group could go to the file area and help clean it up.

      We have a nice set of folders created for things like Graphics, JOTA,
      SCCP, Radio Merit Badge, etc. But there are a number of files stored
      at the root level that need to be moved to the appropriate folder.

      It's easy to move something with the cut an paste option but this can
      only be done by the orignal file contributor or the group administrator.

      Thanks. It will be much easier for folks to find things when they're
      put into the proper folders.

      73

      Gary, K2GW