Re: Further revised SCCP MORE

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 23, 2007
      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Krizan" <frank.krizan@...>
      wrote:

      Frank:

      You deserve all the credit for coming up with the idea! Based on your
      opinion on 80 Meters, I've revised the document further and put it in
      the files section.

      I also figured out how to add the DGOS to the camp time schedule, so
      effectively all a camp needs to look at is the one table and th efirst
      page. I also listed all of the PSK31 frequencies as USB as I believe
      that's the recommended practice for that mode and move the "bells and
      whistles" to the end.

      Everyone, try an give a copy to a ham who's not a Scouter and ask them
      if they can understand it. Fresh eyes are always the best proofreaders.

      73

      Gary, K2GW