RE: [ScoutRadio] Suggested rewrite of SCCP

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007

      Hi Gary,

      I like it.  Thanks for the re-write.

      BTW ... on a Girl Guides of Canada web site, they produced a guide to JOTA frequencies that could be folded into a triangular tube, similar to the Toblerone candy wrapper, for the JOTA freqs.  Maybe we could eventually come up with something like that ... or a simple chart about the size of a business card that can be laminated with a badge laminator for weather proofing.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN