K3FBI schedules

  • Jay Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 3:34 PM
      Hello from Quantico, VA home of the FBI Academy, and the FBI Amateur Radio Association.
      My name is Jay Chamberlain, AE4MK, Asstant Scoutmaster, Troop 170, Fredericksburg, VA. I am a Supervisory Special Agent assigned to the FBI's Engineering Research Facility here on the grounds of the Academy.
      I am also the trustee for K3FBI our club call sign. For all you Scouters and amateurs, I can set up a schedule this summer for your Troop or Camp to talk to K3FBI. We can set it up for 8am to 5pm eastern time (1200z - 2100z) Monday - Friday.

      If you would like to set-up a schedule, drop me an email at  ae4mk@... or jchamberlain@...

      Jay   AE4MK