Re: [EVENT] Radio Merit Badge in a Day class - Billings MT - 17 February

  • kx1x@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2007
      I will be QRV from a troop campout at Buck Hill Reservation in Pascoag, RI on Saturday, 17 February. I'll only have 5w (FT817) and a low G5RV, but we'll try to make the contact on or near the scout frequencies. Its good to hear that there will be others out there, hope to work you. We'll be using Venture Crew 510's callsign: NE1C.

      '73 de Kx1x
      John J. Pise, Jr.