Callsign update for Swaziland DXpedition

  • David HUTCHINSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      AFRI75 IRTS 75th Jubilee Dxpedition 2007
      This is a DXpedition to Swaziland between 16th March and 25th March 2007 to celebrate the 75th Jubilee of the Irish Radio Transmitters Society. The DXpedition will be QRV for St Patrick's Day and for CQ WPX. The expedition leader is IRTS vice president Paul Martin EI2CA.

      Peter EI7CC 3DA0PB
      Aidan EI8CE 3DA0AM
      David EI4DJ 3DA0DG
      Rory EI4DJB 3DA0RH
      Brendan EI3GV 3DA0GV
      Pete GI4VIV 3DA0GI
      Paul EI2CA (Expedition Director) 3DA0PM

      Skeds may be requested to any expedition member

      Please note that this expedition is to celebrate the IRTS 75th Anniversary. It is a fun event for those participating and we want to get home in one piece. The planned numbers of QSOs will be commensurate with the skill and experience of the team members and the time available for radio operations given that it is also a vacation from work for some of us. Our web page is available on the IRTS web site at http://www.irts.ie/afri75

      David EI4DJ / GI4FUM