RE: [scoutradio] Digest Number 92

  • Wagoner, Darryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2000
      Greeting,

      >Sounds like a great idea - how about some awards that would appeal to
      Scout/hams
      >outside the US as well?

      Of course but not sure what yet, plus I would like to set this up as a club
      which
      would be Scout run. Maybe have a few adults on the board with veto power,
      but
      by and large I would like for this to be a Scout learning/growth group.

      >Where at HVSR are you planning to set up the station?

      Well, it won't be at HVSR, but at Wannockset(sp) at Jaffery. My XYL leaves
      for her last major show next week so we have just about flat out getting
      ready for it. Then I will turn my attention to Scout Camp.

      Is there any current Scout on the air nets?

      thanks & 73

      Dave Colter WA1ZCN
      SM, T71 New London, NH
      (and HVSR radio/telephone maintenance dept.)
      http://www.scouttraveler.org
      http://www.geocities.com/nhscouter