scouting100award.com

  • Matt Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
      What happened to the website scouting100award.com? It is not there.
      I have been trying to get to it for several days now and can't. I use
      Firefox and even tried IE and it won't come up. Is anyone else having
      issues. I want to make sure it is not just me.

      73, Matthew
    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007

        Hi Matthew,

        It’s not just you.  The web site is down.  PA5UL mentioned this yesterday, also.  Webmaster is out of town.  With all the publicity, he may have run out of bandwidth.

        73, Frank KR1ZAN

        K2BSA Amateur Radio Association

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
          Frank is at GB2GP until Monday evening and his intention is to attend to it as soon as he gets home and de-muddied.

          Rex