Re: [radio-scouting-uk] The Radio Scouting Centenery Award & NewYear's Greetings.

  • PA5UL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      LOL Malcolm!

      To date I've worked 27 point for the award, all on Echolink. Best QSO's were with a lot of Ozzies via VI3JAM-L who finally became QRV. Apparently the Australian Jamboree is a great success and I noticed a number of fellow radioscouts become very exited to work them! Another special station worked a number of times is 8J1S, the Japanese Scouting Centennial station. Good luck working the award, pse QSO me on Echolink if you can..

      Unfortunately the award website www.scouting100award.org seems to be offline but I'm sure once Frank M0AEU gets back from GB2GP he'll sort that out.

      73 de Paul PA5UL