Re: Australian Jamboree

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      Have spoken to VI3JAM tonight via IRLP(6063), they are likely to have
      echolink running on the 5th(local) and are also hoping to have the
      IRLP node up as well.

      Jamboree IRLP node: 6975
      Bendigo IRLP node: 6063

      They were heard on 20m tonight.

      Photos of the VI3JAM shack and Jamboree site can be found here:
      http://www.wia.org.au/news/2007/20070103-01.php

      Andrew Farmer
      VK2FACD
      Scout Leader
      1st Asquith Scout Troop
      www.asquithscouts.com

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fisher AI4GK" <ai4gk@...>
      wrote:

      > I looked on the Web sites mentioned and couldn't find
      a sked anywhere. Are the Scouting frequencies being used as calling
      freq's? What bands and times are being used?

      assoication for Amateur Radio (www.arrl.org)

      Australian

      > Jamboree at Elsmore, Australia?
      >
      > Bill Ragsdale, K6KN
      >
      > Yolo District BSA, USA

    • Chikai
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        There were a lot of spottings on the DX-cluster 14.195 later 14.190, but they didn't really get through to Europe as far as I can tell. From Andrew VK2FACD I understand they are about to solve ISP problems and become QRV on Echolink quite soon too. Can't wait to work them there!

        73 de Paul PA5UL
        Radio Interested Scout RIS#410
        opr de PA6N/J 2004, GB5EJ 2005, World Jamboree 2007
        QRV on Echolink