New Radio Merit Badge PowerPoint Slides Uploaded

  • Gary Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      I've uploaded new versions of the Radio Merit Badge PowerPoint slides
      for the three classes that comprise the course. This is a minor change
      to reflect the elimination of the CW testing requirement for the
      General Class license.

      There was no such reference in the student workbooks, so they are
      unchanged.

      They can be found in the files area of the Scoutradio on Yahoo Groups
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScoutRadio

      73

      Gary Wilson, K2GW