  • Dan Fisher AI4GK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hello,

      I see that you have been supporting Scouting with the electronics related merit badges. However, the first thing I noticed is that you did not include have Radio Merit Badge. I would encourage you to add Radio to the list of merit badges you support. An excellent resource is the American Radio Relay League (ARRL), the national association for Amateur Radio (
      www.arrl.org )

      Dan Fisher, AI4GK
      www.qrz.com/ai4gk
      Public Service Chairman, Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society (www.pcars.org)
      Brevard County FL Public Information Officer, ARRL, the national assoication for Amateur Radio (www.arrl.org)
      Chartered Organization Representative, BSA Troop 734, Palm Bay FL