Red Shoulder Loops

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25 8:39 PM
      If any Scouter that is coming this weekend has a spare pair of
      red shoulder loops, could you bring them with you? I'd be willing
      to buy them from you.. The scout council is out, and I don't think
      I can make it back down there...

      Thanks,
      Chris
      N4BSA
    • Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25 10:03 PM
        From: Chris Schwab <1schwab1@...>
        To: scoutradio@onelist.com <scoutradio@onelist.com>
        Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 11:41 PM
        Subject: [scoutradio] Red Shoulder Loops

        >From: "Chris Schwab" <1schwab1@...>
        >
        >If any Scouter that is coming this weekend has a spare pair of
        >red shoulder loops, could you bring them with you? I'd be willing
        >to buy them from you.. The scout council is out, and I don't think
        >I can make it back down there...
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Chris
        >N4BSA

        What...you can't ask when your on the phone?
        I have "three" -"3" - "1X3" of 'em.
        I will stick them in my Class 'A' shorts now.

        jon
      • Chris Schwab
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26 3:48 AM
          I didn't think about it until after I was done... I forgot that
          I didn't have a set on mu original shirt!

          Chris

          >If any Scouter that is coming this weekend has a spare pair of
          >red shoulder loops, could you bring them with you? I'd be willing
          >to buy them from you.. The scout council is out, and I don't think
          >I can make it back down there...
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Chris
          >N4BSA

          What...you can't ask when your on the phone?
          I have "three" -"3" - "1X3" of 'em.
          I will stick them in my Class 'A' shorts now.

          jon

          Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
          http://www.onelist.com
          Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest