RE: [ScoutRadio] Code Practice Oscillator circuit?

  • Frank Krizan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006

      Hi Gary,

      I did a search on Google for “Morse Code oscillator circuit” and the first hit was http://www.arrl.org/news/features/2003/10/30/1/  This is a relatively simple circuit and sounds relatively good.  For older scouts, it could even be a construction project.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN

      President, K2BSA Amateur Radio Association

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        Thanks, Frank. This looks like a good candidate,
        I can probably put it together tonight.

        73, Gary

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Krizan" <frank.krizan@...>