Ozark Trails Council Camporee 2006 HF Operation

  • Ray Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006
      Greetings. We will also be running at least 1, maybe 2 HF stations
      from the Camporall site, just west of Springfield, Missouri. We also
      hope to be on between 1400 to 2200Z, 9 to 5 Central, near the usual
      Scout frequencies. 20m for sure, also a couple of QRP frequencies
      and maybe PSK31.

      Callsigns will be KJØC, Jim Crooke, WØKRB, Ken Baremore,
      and yers truly, KBØSTN, Ray Brown. I thought one of the others
      would have applied for a Special Event call, and the Council doesn't
      have a club call... YET! :-)

      We'll also be keeping an ear out for WB8BSA. :-)

      _Ray_ KBØSTN Joplin, MO
      UC, Nih-Ka-Ga-Hah District,
      Ozark Trails Council, BSA