K3FBI schedule.

  • Jay Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2000
      Good Morning,

      My name is Jay Chamberlain  AE4MK. I am an ASM at Troop 170, Fredericksburg, VA. I am also the trustee for the FBI Amateur Radio Asso. club station K3FBI, located at the FBI Engineering Research Facility, Quantico, VA.

      I have made this offer to the ARRL education division and the School Club Roundup guys. With just an email to me, you can set up a weekday, working hours schedule for your Scouts to talk to K3FBI. I figured with summer here and the Scouts off to camp, there might be an opportunity for a camp to have a QSO with K3FBI. We send out a full color 8.5x11 inch certificate and a QSL for each QSO.  Weekends and evenings are harder but might be arranged.

      JOTA 1990 with my new Cub den is why I became a ham in 1992. I have been involved in JOTA almost every year since. I collect and trade JOTA patches from around the world, so if anyone out there has any extras they would like to trade, please let me know. My collection www.1bigred.com/jayc/ae4mk/

      YIS & 73

      Jay