RE: [ScoutRadio] Hello brochure great JOTA handout

  • dadsit@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
      I just ordered some of this material from the ARRL on Friday. I've been
      asked to give a briefing to one of our District roundtables (non-hams) and
      hope this info will help now and for the scouts in the future. I'm
      attaching the text of an e-mail I received about the two different kits
      they now have and literature you can order to replenish. As mentioned
      below, it's free, all you pay is shipping. If you're an ARRL member, you
      get 3.00 off (I think) each order. The lady at ARRL (Rose-Anne) was
      EXTREMELY helpful and friendly.

      In Scouting and Service,
      Dave Adsit
      Troop 159