Re: [scoutradio] FRS Lifesaver

  • Craig Marks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
      Speaking of Hams...you could always assist with the new Emergency Management Explorer initiative chapter on emergency radios...for the program help!

      Yes...shameless self-promotion...

      CRAIG A. MARKS
      Captain, Special Forces

      World Traveler
            Hero to the Oppressed
                 Philanthropist

      National Chairman, COO
      Emergency Management Youth Response Teams, Inc.
      Subscribe today:  em_youth_response_tm-subscribe@egroups.com

      Head Cheerleader,
      Emergency Management Exploring Initiative

      All around swell guy

      District Chairman, Tuocs District
      Puerto Rico Council, BSA

      I've been a lot of stuff...including a Wind Blown Beaver

      Lifetime Member, GSUSA
      Cookie Mom and Trainer
      San Juan Council, GSUSA

      "The bar upon which the standard sits is a high jump bar...not a limbo bar"