Re: [scoutradio] FRS Lifesaver

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2000
      I read the newspaper article and it said nothing about it.  Nice if we could get a couple of new HAMS out of it though.

      Jon Pearl  W4ABC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
        Speaking of Hams...you could always assist with the new Emergency Management Explorer initiative chapter on emergency radios...for the program help!

        Yes...shameless self-promotion...

        CRAIG A. MARKS
        Captain, Special Forces

        World Traveler
              Hero to the Oppressed
                   Philanthropist

        National Chairman, COO
        Emergency Management Youth Response Teams, Inc.
        Subscribe today:  em_youth_response_tm-subscribe@egroups.com

        Head Cheerleader,
        Emergency Management Exploring Initiative

        All around swell guy

        District Chairman, Tuocs District
        Puerto Rico Council, BSA

        I've been a lot of stuff...including a Wind Blown Beaver

        Lifetime Member, GSUSA
        Cookie Mom and Trainer
        San Juan Council, GSUSA

        "The bar upon which the standard sits is a high jump bar...not a limbo bar"