Re: [ScoutRadio] JOTA Certificate Reloaded

  • Home Email
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2006
      Thanks Mike.

      Bill, W2BSA

      ekimyerac wrote:

      I have uploaded the my JOTA Certificate in Doc format and PDF. I
      remade the certificate in word as publisher would export it and keep
      the graphics.

      I did not know when I uploaded it in Publisher format I was going to
      cause so much trouble. I have publisher at work and I use it because
      I can print to the Color Copier. Except for XP Home at home I do not
      own any Microsoft products.

      I mostly use Debian linux to run a program called XASTIR. I really
      only use Open Source programs. I'll think twice next time.

      Mike, KD7GHZ

    • Wayne Hatfield
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2006

        Mike, the certificate looks great thanks for putting your time into making it as well as shareing it with everyone.

        73 Wayne, kd5jjp

        Thanks Mike.

        Bill, W2BSA

        ekimyerac wrote:

        I have uploaded the my JOTA Certificate in Doc format and PDF. I
        remade the certificate in word as publisher would export it and keep
        the graphics.

        I did not know when I uploaded it in Publisher format I was going to
        cause so much trouble. I have publisher at work and I use it because
        I can print to the Color Copier. Except for XP Home at home I do not
        own any Microsoft products.

        I mostly use Debian linux to run a program called XASTIR. I really
        only use Open Source programs. I'll think twice next time.

        Mike, KD7GHZ

      • Gene Santoski
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 22, 2006
          Hi Mike!

          Where can I download this certificate from??  THANKS

          73

          Gene K9UTQ

          ekimyerac wrote:
          I have uploaded the my JOTA Certificate in Doc format and PDF. I
          remade the certificate in word as publisher would export it and keep
          the graphics.

          I did not know when I uploaded it in Publisher format I was going to
          cause so much trouble. I have publisher at work and I use it because
          I can print to the Color Copier. Except for XP Home at home I do not
          own any Microsoft products.

          I mostly use Debian linux to run a program called XASTIR. I really
          only use Open Source programs. I'll think twice next time.

          Mike, KD7GHZ

        • Fred Stevens K2FRD
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 22, 2006
            At 12:28 PM -0700 22/9/06, Gene Santoski wrote:
            >Hi Mike!
            >
            >Where can I download this certificate from?? THANKS
            >
            >73
            >
            >Gene K9UTQ

            Gene, this is just one of three formats for the certificate in the Files section:

            Editor-Publisher
            "The only regularly published ham-Scouting newsletter in the world."
            http://ocarg.org
          • Michael Carey
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 22, 2006
              I also uploaded on in Word format.

              Mike, KD7GHZ

              --
              Michael Carey
              ekimyerac@...
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
                Fred,

                Did you get the file and was it helpful.

                --
                Michael Carey
                ekimyerac@...
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Sure did, Michael. It'll be in this month's EAGLE. Many thanks and good work!

                  73 and Yours In Scouting de Fred K2FRD
                  Editor-Publisher
                  OCARG EAGLE
                  http://ocarg.org