Help in Radio Merit Badge On-Air Contact

  • Scott Hedberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
      I will be conducting a Radio Merit Badge class at Fort Monroe, VA and am
      looking for help in the completion of requirment 7.a.2. "Carry on a
      10-minute real or simulated ham radio contact using voice or Morse code; use
      proper call signs, Q signals, and abbreviations."

      I'm planning on conducting that portion of the class at approximately 1230
      EDT/ 1630 UTC.

      I plan on attempting contacts on 40M SSB (7.270) but if the nets are heavy,
      will move to 20M SSB (14.290).

      If you are available to assist in an on-air chat please let me know....
      ad7mi@...

      73 Scott AD7MI
    • AD7MI
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
        This Saturday!

        I will be conducting a Radio Merit Badge class at Fort Monroe, VA and am
        looking for help in the completion of requirment 7.a.2. "Carry on a
        10-minute real or simulated ham radio contact using voice or Morse code; use

        proper call signs, Q signals, and abbreviations."

        I'm planning on conducting that portion of the class at approximately 1230
        EDT/ 1630 UTC.

        I plan on attempting contacts on 40M SSB (7.270) but if the nets are heavy,
        will move to 20M SSB (14.290).

        If you are available to assist in an on-air chat please let me know....
        ad7mi@...

        73 Scott AD7MI

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Andrew Koenig KE5GDB
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2006
          I'd be willing to make a contact over IRLP. My IRLP node number is 3011, but don't bother giving me a call before 4:00 PM CDT because I'll still be in school.

          On 9/21/06, AD7MI <scotthedberg@...> wrote:
          This Saturday!

          I will be conducting a Radio Merit Badge class at Fort Monroe, VA and am
          looking for help in the completion of requirment 7.a.2. "Carry on a
          10-minute real or simulated ham radio contact using voice or Morse code; use

          proper call signs, Q signals, and abbreviations."

          I'm planning on conducting that portion of the class at approximately 1230
          EDT/ 1630 UTC.

          I plan on attempting contacts on 40M SSB (7.270) but if the nets are heavy,
          will move to 20M SSB (14.290).

          If you are available to assist in an on-air chat please let me know....
          ad7mi@...

          73 Scott AD7MI

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links