JOTA Certificate Reloaded

  • ekimyerac
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2006
      I have uploaded the my JOTA Certificate in Doc format and PDF. I
      remade the certificate in word as publisher would export it and keep
      the graphics.

      I did not know when I uploaded it in Publisher format I was going to
      cause so much trouble. I have publisher at work and I use it because
      I can print to the Color Copier. Except for XP Home at home I do not
      own any Microsoft products.

      I mostly use Debian linux to run a program called XASTIR. I really
      only use Open Source programs. I'll think twice next time.

      Mike, KD7GHZ
    • Home Email

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2006

          Mike, the certificate looks great thanks for putting your time into making it as well as shareing it with everyone.

          73 Wayne, kd5jjp

          Thanks Mike.

          Bill, W2BSA

          ekimyerac wrote:

          I have uploaded the my JOTA Certificate in Doc format and PDF. I
          remade the certificate in word as publisher would export it and keep
          the graphics.

          I did not know when I uploaded it in Publisher format I was going to
          cause so much trouble. I have publisher at work and I use it because
          I can print to the Color Copier. Except for XP Home at home I do not
          own any Microsoft products.

          I mostly use Debian linux to run a program called XASTIR. I really
          only use Open Source programs. I'll think twice next time.

          Mike, KD7GHZ

        • Gene Santoski
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 22, 2006
            Hi Mike!

            Where can I download this certificate from??  THANKS

            73

            Gene K9UTQ

            ekimyerac wrote:
            I have uploaded the my JOTA Certificate in Doc format and PDF. I
            remade the certificate in word as publisher would export it and keep
            the graphics.

            I did not know when I uploaded it in Publisher format I was going to
            cause so much trouble. I have publisher at work and I use it because
            I can print to the Color Copier. Except for XP Home at home I do not
            own any Microsoft products.

            I mostly use Debian linux to run a program called XASTIR. I really
            only use Open Source programs. I'll think twice next time.

            Mike, KD7GHZ

          • Fred Stevens K2FRD
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 22, 2006
              At 12:28 PM -0700 22/9/06, Gene Santoski wrote:
              >Hi Mike!
              >
              >Where can I download this certificate from?? THANKS
              >
              >73
              >
              >Gene K9UTQ

              Gene, this is just one of three formats for the certificate in the Files section:

              Editor-Publisher
              "The only regularly published ham-Scouting newsletter in the world."
              http://ocarg.org
            • Michael Carey
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 22, 2006
                I also uploaded on in Word format.

                Mike, KD7GHZ

                --
                Michael Carey
                ekimyerac@...
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
                  Fred,

                  Did you get the file and was it helpful.

                  --
                  Michael Carey
                  ekimyerac@...
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2, 2006
                    Sure did, Michael. It'll be in this month's EAGLE. Many thanks and good work!

                    73 and Yours In Scouting de Fred K2FRD
                    Editor-Publisher
                    OCARG EAGLE
                    http://ocarg.org