Re: [scoutradio] FRS Lifesaver

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2000
      I read the newspaper article and it said nothing about it.  Nice if we could get a couple of new HAMS out of it though.

      Jon Pearl  W4ABC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
        They weren't perchance...Scouts were they???

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2006
          Speaking of Hams...you could always assist with the new Emergency Management Explorer initiative chapter on emergency radios...for the program help!

          Yes...shameless self-promotion...

          CRAIG A. MARKS
          Captain, Special Forces

          World Traveler
                Hero to the Oppressed
                     Philanthropist

          National Chairman, COO
          Emergency Management Youth Response Teams, Inc.
          Subscribe today:  em_youth_response_tm-subscribe@egroups.com

          Head Cheerleader,
          Emergency Management Exploring Initiative

          All around swell guy

          District Chairman, Tuocs District
          Puerto Rico Council, BSA

          I've been a lot of stuff...including a Wind Blown Beaver

          Lifetime Member, GSUSA
          Cookie Mom and Trainer
          San Juan Council, GSUSA

          "The bar upon which the standard sits is a high jump bar...not a limbo bar"