Re: [ScoutRadio] Ham Radio Venture Crew or Explorer Post

  • Dale Lamm
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2006
      Michael,

      Briefly, you need a chartering organization, and several core adults on the
      crew who can be depended upon. Explorer Posts are oriented towards a career,
      Venturing Crews are geared towards hobbies or recreational interests. Visit
      http://www.scouting.org/venturing/. Establish a dialog with your Scout
      Executive or District Executive for guidance.

      We have operated a Crew since early 2006. The toughest part is recruiting.
      You cannot expect youth to beat your doors down. Good luck!

      73 de Dale