Equipment

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2000
      Are you going to add a small gas generator up there or are the rangers going
      to have to switch out the batteries if there is no sun for 2 days. Also how
      about adding a new wind turbine, they are very efficient and have many
      safety overrides that keep the speed down.
      Also how will the rangers keep an eye out on how the equipment is working?
      How about adding a APRS Station with telemetry?

      Is anyone doing any scout related stuff at Field Day?

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
      KB3DHC@...
      http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
      Greater Pittsburgh Council
      Enda Lechauhanne 57 | >>===>===> |
      3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop RED (No number yet)
      North Hills Amateur Radio Club
      JOTA Committee Chair