Re: [ScoutRadio] Radio Merit Badge Tonight

  • Adsit
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2006
      Appreciate the effort Steve. I managed to get a station on 20 meters in Portland, Maine. Maybe next time I can put out a little more advance notice.

      Thanks again,

      73,
      Dave Adsit
      KG4BIR

      From: "Dave" <dadsit@adelphia. net>
      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogro ups.com
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Radio Merit Badge Tonight
      Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:49:44 -0000

      Greetings,
      I know this is very short notice but if anyone is available, I am
      teaching the 2nd half of our Radio Merit Badge class to 4 scouts
      tonight at 1800 EST. I should be on/around the JOTA frequencies
      (14290 +/- and 7.270 +/-) around 2000 EST if anyone cares to listen.
      I'll simply call CQ and see who answers. Thanks and sorry again for
      the short notice.

      In Scouting and Service,

      Dave Adsit
      KG4BIR
      Stephens City, Virginia

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/radio- scouting- uk

      to http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ScoutRadio Youth

      http://www.ontarget bsa.org/

      http://www.k1dwu. net/ham-links/ clubs.-.scouting .phtml

      SCOUTING and AMAEUR RADIO - FUN FOR ALL AGES
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.