RE: [ScoutRadio] 2006 JOTA Patch - Anyone Seen It Yet?

  • Gene Santoski
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2006
      Hi Fred!

      I ordered them about 3 weeks ago at $4 each.

      73

      Gene K9UTQ

      Fred Stevens K2FRD <k2frd@...> wrote:
      Thanks all for the images and leads, both onlist and off.

      Gene, you have already received the 2006 JOTA patches? How did you manage that?

      Also, I haven't yet formed an opinion on the combined JOTA/JOTI. It's most likely just an economical move on the part of National.

      73 de Fred K2FRD

      At 5:33 AM -0700 9/9/06, Gene Santoski wrote:
      >Yes! I received 6 of them last week. As in the past, they are VERY nice! This year is a first however - it shows both JOTA and JOTI (Jamboree On The Internet).
      >
      >Last year was the first year (I think) that JOTI was implemented. I participated and it was also great fun.
      >
      >This will be my 28th consecutive year participating in JOTA. I wouldn't miss it.
      >
      >Hope to work you during JOTA.
      >
      >73,
      >Gene K9UTQ
      >

      >"Larry Worthington (KC9HDP)" <kc9hdp@charter. net> wrote:
      >
      >There is a black and white one in the printable page on the scouting.org! site.
      >
      >Larry Worthington
      >KC9HDP

      Editor-Publisher
      "The only regularly published ham-Scouting newsletter in the world."
      http://ocarg. org/