New Emergency Management E-Group

  • Craig Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2000
      Addresses:
      Post message: em_youth_response_tm@egroups.com
      Subscribe: em_youth_response_tm-subscribe@egroups.com
      URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/em_youth_response_tm

      Greetings,

      As part of my ongoing project to develop a nationwide network of youth
      Emergency Management teams through Scouting and other organizations, I
      have created a chat group where we can share/exchange ideas and
      information.

      You are cordially invited to follow the links above and subscribe.
      It's not going to be very busy in the next couple of months, but
      should hopefully pick up steam as the program does. Get in on the
      ground floor and be a charter member!

      As the moderator...I'm supposed to give the rules...which are: Big
      boy and girl rules are in effect. Please act accordingly. Thanks.

      Please spread the word...It's NOT just for Scouts. 4H, Camp Fire,
      Church disaster response agencies, local, state, federal government,
      PVO, NGO...everybody with an interest in Emergency Management and
      youth is invited.

      E-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks again for your interest.

      Craig A. Marks
      Moderator - E-list em_youth_response_tm

      National Chairman and COO
      Emergency Management Youth Response Team, Inc.

      Masters Candidate
      Fire and Emergency Management Program
      Oklahoma State University

      "The bar upon which the standard sits is a high jump bar...not a limbo
      bar"