Dr Dave's Photo album

  • David Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2000
      In the past few months I have been taking a lot of photographs of Scouting
      events in my district and around Northern Ireland. I thought I would share
      some of them with you and I have constructed a photo album area in MSN
      communities for the purpose. The photographs can be viewed at the following
      URL

      http://communities.msn.co.uk/DrDavesarea

      If you want to post Scouting photographs to the area please be my guest.
      Just join the area as a member. Only members may post photographs to the
      albums.

      Yours in Scouting
      Dr Dave - DC,Antrim & District, County Antrim,Northern Ireland
      http://www.qsl.net/gi4fum
      http://communities.msn.co.uk/DrDavesarea