KB1NH next week

  • barry whittemore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      KB1NH will be active in the evenings from Saturday Aug 12 till the 16th. we
      will be operating QRP most likely 20 Meters 14.270-290 and will be either /1
      Maine or /VE9 NB depending on which side of the river we camp on. rig will
      be FT817 and antenna will be inverted Vee. possible 40 meters but not real
      likely due to sw broadcasts. If you hear us please give us a holler. i would
      really like to generate some interest in the club and ill have a captive
      audience.
      Thanks
      barry
      WB1EDI/KB1NH