Re: [ScoutRadio] Camps

  • fisher_daniel@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
      Rudy,

      That probably was KM4OP, Phil. He's a good guy and next time I talk with him I'll pass on the accolades.

      73,
      Dan AI4GK, Palm Bay FL

      From: "Rue Stuteville" <onamo@...>
      Date: 2006/08/02 Wed AM 09:08:51 EDT
      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Camps

      Good morning all,
      I listened and called again no luck. But I heard a station in Fla.
      have a contact with a scout camp in southern NY. I could not hear the
      scout camp but the station in Fla. was doing a good job. I was going
      to going back to him as soon as he cleared with the scouts. But he
      shut down before I contacted him. But he talked with several scouts
      who told him they were working on their radio merit badge, he gave
      them a very good QSO and told them he hoped to hear them soon with
      their own call sign. He was KM4OP in Palm Bay Fla. I am going to try
      to contact him and thank him, also tell him about SCCP.

      73's
      Rudy KA4PLH