KB3NCC - Troop 30 summer camp

  • Stephen M. Shearer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006

      Next week Troop 30 from Stanton , DE will be at Camp Rodney in North East, MD for the week.  I will be on the air with 10 watts HF.  If I can find my interface, I will be on HF digital modes, too.  Look for KB3NCC.  We will also operate on 146.48 simplex in camp (40 watt base plus HT’s).  We may also use the 146.850(-) machine.__

      The Troop has 4 scouts with tech license, 2 adults with tech (one is going to summer camp), and I am extra.  I am going to try and do radio MB.  I don’t know if I will have any takers…  I think my boys feel that getting a license was enough but I can work with them at home, too.

      73, Steve WB3LGC

    • eagle57g
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2006
        -

        Steve,
        I will look for you on 2m at 146.85- repeater. Think that is Havde
        Grace , MD...Should be able to reach you..
        What time is 'best' for you??
        Dennis,,K3NVI

        -- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen M. Shearer" <wb3lgc@...>
        wrote:

        > Next week Troop 30 from Stanton, DE will be at Camp Rodney in North
        East, MD
        > for the week. I will be on the air with 10 watts HF. If I can
        find my
        > interface, I will be on HF digital modes, too. Look for KB3NCC.
        We will
        > also operate on 146.48 simplex in camp (40 watt base plus HT's).
        We may
        > also use the 146.850(-) machine.__
        >

        > The Troop has 4 scouts with tech license, 2 adults with tech (one
        is going
        > to summer camp), and I am extra. I am going to try and do radio
        MB. I
        > don't know if I will have any takers. I think my boys feel that
        getting a
        > license was enough but I can work with them at home, too.
        >

        > 73, Steve WB3LGC

      • Stephen M. Shearer
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2006

          Yes, the repeater is in Havde Grace.

          I think you talked to one of our members when we at Horseshoe last fall.

          Look for KB3NCC – club call

          KB3LYN, BOB

          WB3LGC, STEVE

          KB3MML, DAVID

          KB3MEI, ROB

          KB3MMS, DAVID

          KB3LUF, ANDREW

          AT ANY TIME, but I will encourage the repeater after lunch.

          73, Steve

          wrote:

          > Next week Troop 30 from Stanton ,
          w:st="on">DE will be at Camp Rodney in North