20 meters

  • Rue Stuteville
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 9:51 AM
      Ken,
      I tried and no luck, I am starting to think my radio is getting out.I
      couldn't get anyone to answer me last night. Won't be able to try
      tonight I will at the amateur club meeting.
      How far off Route 20 is your camp I travel to Texas at least once a
      year and I travel route 20.
      73's
      Rudy KA4PLH
    • Ken Skinner
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3 12:55 PM
        Hey Rudy.  I did not get in til about 6:20.  Called a couple of times and did not hear anything.  I have not had time to put my beam up since I moved here in October.  I think my dipole is not working so well on 20 as it does on 80 and 40!  Anyway will try again, probably tomorrow.  Have to go pick up my son coming in from NOAC in Dallas today.

        I am probably 45 miles from I-20.  About 30 mile from Marshall to Carthage and then another 15 to camp.  Stop in and visit next time you come through.  I'll fix you a nice cold Dr. Pepper!

        73
        Ken N5OW