N5OW >Scout Camp E.TX

  • eagle57g
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Ken, Tried again tonight to listen and call for you around 14.2850-.950
      on SSB and 'no luck'. Band conditions were very poor here (8-9pm edst).
      So, will try again tomorrow night...same time and frequencies..
      Yours in scouting, Dennis...York, PA...K3nvi
    • Ken Skinner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Dennis, I called CQ from 1800 to about 1825.  Heard nothing but our neighbors to the south.  Didn't get a chance to try again as something came up here at camp.  Will try again tonight at 1800 and 2100, my time which is Central.

        Ken N5OW