Response K2gw and N5os

  • eagle57g
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      Fellow scouters:
      Yes, I agreee Gary about better coordination. Something that should be
      worked on during the fall and winter months.
      For now, I will look for N5OS , Ken (East Texas)@ 20m and 40m frequency
      designated starting tonight and Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and
      Friday nights;this coming week.

      Gary, K2GW...Yes, hope this is a 'start' to having such a program.
      FYI: I was on the ARRL 1985 Jamboree Staff at A.P. Hill and it was fun.
      So, looking fotward to 'increasing' the activity year arond would be
      great. Summer Camps are a good start; but year around would be nice .
      With the Big JOTA in October as usual.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Dennis, York, PA
    • eagle57g
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 7:25 PM
        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "eagle57g" <K3nvi@...> wrote:
        >Fellow Scouters at N5OW (East Tx) Camp
        Tried this evening to call and listen on 20m at 14.850 to .950 on SSB
        and 'no luck'...Sorry; will try again tomorrow night
        K3NVI. York, PA