Info

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2000
      I got this E-mail from ARRL and though I might pass it on.

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
      KB3DHC@...
      http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
      Greater Pittsburgh Council
      Enda Lechauhanne 57 | >>======> |
      3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop RED (No number yet)
      North Hills Amateur Radio Club
      JOTA Committee Chair

      This announcement may be of interest to your Boy Scout troop and ham radio
      activity. However, please continue to obey the "Third Party Traffic
      agreement." http://www.arrl.org/field/regulations/io/3rdparty.html
      <http://www.arrl.org/field/regulations/io/3rdparty.html>

      Jean Wolfgang, WB3IOS
      Educational Programs Coordinator