Re: Radio Merit Badge web page (Was: JOTA Answers)

  • W Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 7:46 PM
      I have put together a comprehensive set of materials for the radio merit
      badge at
      www.qsl.net/aa6j/radiomb

      Several districts have reproduced these for roundtables. (Just please don't
      sell them!)

      Thoughts for improvements would be appreciated.

      Bill Jeffrey AA6J
      Assistant Venture Scoutmaster/Venture Crew Advisor
      Troop and Crew 651
      San Marcos, CA
      aa6j@...
      www.qsl.net/aa6j/radiomb