Hello

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 1999
      Good Evening All..

      With only four people on, just wanted to check this list..

      Chris
    • Demos Doulou
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 1999
        Testing testing one two tree FOUR FOUR FOUUUUUURRRRRRRR

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 1999
          See I told you onelist msgs were getting through

          >Testing testing one two tree FOUR FOUR FOUUUUUURRRRRRRR

        • Jon Pearl W4ABC
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 1999
            From: Neil Lauritsen <scout@...>
            To: scoutradio@onelist.com <scoutradio@onelist.com>
            Date: Friday, February 26, 1999 3:12 AM

            >From: "Neil Lauritsen" <scout@...>
            >
            >See I told you onelist msgs were getting through

            Doubters Unite!

            Hey Neil, nice line at the bottom of the message

            jon

            >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
            >http://www.onelist.com
            >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
          • Alan Stumpf
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19, 2001
              Hi guys
              Only 241 days till JOTA 01 with lots of planning to do.

              I know this is a little off target but I need some help. My troop is planning to go to Gettysburg and is trying to plan the weekend. The only problem is in all the paperwork we have not found: one, the length (hours and time) of the Gettysburg Historic Trail, Jonny Reb Trail, and the Billy Yank Trail. Second, maps of the same trails.
              If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

              73's

              Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
              KB3DHC@...
              http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
              Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
              Greater Pittsburgh Council
              Enda Lechauhanne 57 |
              >>===>===> |
                Poem Aptonen
              3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop 525
              North Hills Amateur Radio Club
                JOTA Committee Chair

              P.S. Does anyone have the same vigil name that I have?
            • Fernando Brodeschi
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
                Hello,

                    My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined this group.
                    I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

                    Best 73 from Brazil,
                            Fernando Brodeschi
                            Santos Dumont Scout Group (www.gesd.org.br)
              • ClayWA6LBU@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
                  Welcome to the group, Fernando.

                  Clay WA6LBU

                  fernando@... writes:

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined
                  this
                  > group.
                  > I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

                  Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

                  "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
                  these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH