For your viewing pleasure

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 1999
      Well Neil, all who see this are in Steve's box. I just subscribed to the
      'scoutradio' on Onelist. I have two reflector's that I subscribe to there,
      so the new one was just a couple clicks away.

      I am going to make an announcement pertaining to Steve's 'scoutradio'
      reflector this eve. This will allow other's in the general locale, who
      Steve hasn't placed on the list, to participate, and no one who chooses to
      participate in Scouting from this perspective will be left out.

      73 W4ABC
      Jon Pearl