Re: [scoutradio]

  • Martin A. Flynn
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2000
      Any clues whereto find band plan / frequencies for JOTA??

      My Sea Scout Ship will be operating MM on HF & VHF this year.

      Martin A. Flynn
      http://www.seascout.net
      admin@...

      + Unix gives you all sorts of ways to shoot yourself in the foot if you aren't
      + careful. (NT shoots you in the head regardless of what you do, ...)
    • John Bednar
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2000
        The ARRL web site contains JOTA frequencies
        and information.
        I don't have the page bookmarked but I remember
        running across the material.

        John, K3CT
        k3ct@...

        > Any clues whereto find band plan / frequencies for JOTA??
        >
        > My Sea Scout Ship will be operating MM on HF & VHF this year.
        >
        > Martin A. Flynn
        > http://www.seascout.net
        > admin@...
        >
        > + Unix gives you all sorts of ways to shoot yourself in the foot if you
        aren't
        > + careful. (NT shoots you in the head regardless of what you do, ...)

        > Remember the good 'ol days

      • Thomas H. Bosworth
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2000
          You can find the frequencies at www.bsa13.com/jota
          Tom
          --
          Tom Bosworth
          http://www.polarcub.com
          > The ARRL web site contains JOTA frequencies
          > and information.
          > I don't have the page bookmarked but I remember
          > running across the material.
          >
          > John, K3CT
          > k3ct@...

        • Ray Brown
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2000
            Message 5 of 10 , May 18, 2000
              When is JOTA ??

              > There's a couple of changes this year on the frequencies.
              >
              > I'm fairly new to JOTA, although I've been a ham for 5 years. I look
              >forward to getting the Joplin (MO) branch of the Ozarks Trails Council BSA
              >on the air both this October, and for a practice run at this year's Field
              >Day. :-)
              >
              > _Ray_ KB0STN /AE
              > raybrown@...

              >$60 in FREE Long Distance! Click Here to join beMANY! today.

            • Novatech Com. LTD.
              Message 6 of 10 , May 19, 2000

                Message 7 of 10 , May 20, 2000

                  21-22 October

                  Jon Pearl

                  >>>-------->Scout
                  Sertoma's>>>-------->
                              "West Central Florida ScoutRadio Network"
                                Delivering the PROMISE 24 Hours a day!
                      Building an Amateur Radio System for Scouting families -
                                    Scouters, and the friends of Scouting!
                  ================== WA4BSA ===================
                  Pinellas       St. Petersburg - 145.470 MHz pl 127.3 Hz Online!
                                       Dunedin HUB  - 145.210 MHz pl 127.3 Hz Online!
                                       Dunedin HUB  - 442.175 MHz pl 127.3 Hz Online!
                                       Seminole/Largo area --------- Future Plans
                  Pasco          Holiday area --------------------- Future Plans
                  Hernando    Sandhill Scout Reservation  - Future Plans
                                      "Values" and "Character Building"
                                for the new millennium's youngest leaders.

                                                     "BE PREPARED"
                                 http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Scoutradio
                                     Scout Sertoma is a  501 (c) (3) charity